Sales Tax Compliance
Use tax and sales tax compliance outsourcing in India as one of the most vital engagements for CPA firms. Accurate and timely filling of tax returns and sales ensure compliance to avoid any possible penalties. We strive to work with our customers to help them in preparing files sales and use tax returns throughout all state of USA.
Due to coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19), a lot of the small & medium businesses as well as large enterprises have allowed their employees to work from home remotely who are permanently based out of multiple states other than where business has been primarily operating from. This is resulting into nexus with those other states which needs to be carefully reviewed from sales & use tax compliance standpoint. Additionally, many small businesses have started operating via e-commerce platforms such as Shopify & Amazon resulting into state nexus requiring sales & use tax compliance with reference to applicability of South Dakota vs. Wayfair. We, at KMK, provide sales tax compliance outsourcing services from India to all our clients. These services comprise of outsourced sales & use tax returns filings, as well as researching applicability of sales & use tax. We work with our clients as part of our outsourced bookkeeping services to keep a tab of accounts payable invoices which we need to consider for paying use tax resulting into streamlined process of compliance.
We can assist you with:
- Arrange standard paper work explaining the taxable and gross sales and sales tax liability for every valid state.
- Organize sales tax returns both manual PDA or online forms
- Track down resale certificates on file to make sure compliance.
- Track all supporting schedule that reconcile with ledger to make sure that our client is audit proof.
- Keep a viable track of all sales tax updates to notify clients so that they might collect precise sale tax from end customers.
Keeping track of all sales tax updates to inform our clients so that they may collect accurate sales tax from end customers